If FindPenguins is crashing or something is not working as expected, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
Trouble with the FindPenguins website
- Try reloading the page
- Make sure, your browser is running the latest version. If not, please perform an update.
- Clear your browser cache (for instruction please refer to your browser help pages).
Trouble with the FindPenguins app
- Check if you’re running the latest version of the FindPenguins app as well as the latest version of your phone or tablet’s operating system. If not, please perform an update.
- Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you’re having trouble with FindPenguins.
- If restarting your phone or tablet doesn’t help, try deleting and uninstalling and reinstalling FindPenguins.
- If the last steps didn’t help, please check your internet connection and try using FindPenguins both on Wi-Fi and on your mobile data connection. Maybe the problem is because of a unstable Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
Still no luck?
If none of the listed steps did help, please contact our support so we can provide a quick fix.
If available, please provide the following information with your bug report:
- The platform the bug appears (iOS, Android, Full website, Mobile website)
- The version of your phone (iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5, …)
- Your browser and browser version (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, …)
- A short description, that helps us to reproduce the problem.
- If a photo does not work, please attach the specific photo to your email.
Last edited Tuesday, March 28th, 2017